Our team provides innovative solutions to real estate issues for overseas and domestic clients alike. Able to assist with evert stage of a property deal, there are strong synergies between our real estate, corporate and banking and finance practices.
Our comprehensive knowledge of the Romanian property market has served our clients well and we are natural choice for any company in possession of, or seeking to acquire, real estate assets in the country.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising one of the most important Austrian banks on various multimillion-euro facilities granted to the local subsidiaries of a European real estate development group for the acquisition of a real estate asset and refinancing the acquisition costs of an important Bucharest office building.
- Advising an important Romanian real estate developer on the transfer of the electricity distribution network of two residential complexes to one of the main electricity distributors.
- Advising one of the leading private wealth management banks in Central and Eastern Europe on the amendment of security documentation related to a credit facility granted for an office building.
- Advising a leading Romanian food retailer on its acquisition of two real estate assets.
- Advising the leading broker in the Romanian stock market on the terms and conditions of a lease agreement with an important Greek bank.
- Advising the Romanian subsidiary of a global leader in its field on the review of a lease agreement and various other issues related to the premises, such as a services supply agreement.
- Assisting a leading Romanian producer of building materials with sale of an important asset, including drafting of the pre-sale purchase agreement.